Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dr appointments

Yesterday I went on my first outing with Taylor. We went to my doctor to get my staples removed and a quick check of my incision. She was great in the car both there and back, but cried the whole time I was with the nurse. Overall a good experience out and it felt great to get some fresh air!

This morning we went to see Taylor's doctor for her one week check up. She did not sleep very well last night, so of course slept through most of her appointment. I have been somewhat worried that she may not be getting enough to eat, but the scale proved me wrong. Taylor weighed in above birth weight at 7 pounds, 8 ounces. That means that since we left the hospital on Thursday morning, she has gained a full pound. Her umbilical cord stump was also barely hanging on anymore so they cut it off and she now has a real belly button.

More pictures will be posted shortly....

1 comment:

oma said...

That's because you have the worlds hungriest baby! I guess it won't be long before we start to find fat folds! I can't wait. love you