Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mosquito Attack

Turns out Ella had two friends spend the night in her room with her last night.....mosquitos! When I got her up for school this morning, I noticed a couple of bites on her face. By the time I picked her up at the end of the day, there were at least 10 that I counted all over her face and neck. It was upsetting to see, but then one of her teachers said that there were other kids in her class with even worse bites (one little girl had a bite so close to her eye that it was almost swollen shut).

I managed to find the two mosquitos and killed them (def the biters as they were full of blood), and we went mosquito hunting before bed tonight to make sure that she doesn't get more in her sleep tonight.

Here is a picture from just before bedtime. We ended up giving her some benadryl b/c the one by her eye was swelling....looks like she got into a fight.

No comments: