Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ronnie's graduation party

Papa went to the Cubs/Sox games on Saturday to celebrate Saif's engagement, so me and the girls headed out to Genoa to celebrate my nephew Ronnie's graduation from high school. Just another moment that screams in my face "you are getting old" :)

Taylor is still a tad bit addicted to me, so there was plenty of time that she stuck to my side, but she did hang out with Meena, Oma and reached out for my niece Victoria to hold her. Ella found a new friend and she loved playing with her. Victoria's younger sister Sophia is five years old and they were really cute together.

Congratulations Ronnie, we love you and are really proud of you!

Ella and Meena...


Oma and Taylor (and Opa cooking in the background):


The high school graduate....


Taylor on the rocking horse....


Ella on the rocking horse....


Ella and her new bestie Sophia (and Uncle Joe with Vanessa)...

No comments: