Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poo-poo; Taylor and her potty

On the weekend of July 4th, Taylor came over to me and said "Poo poo" while holding her tummy. I checked her diaper and it was empty. She walked away for a few minutes and when she came back to me, she said "poo-poo" again and she had just filled her diaper. I was shocked and surprised that she understood what was happening, so when she did it again last week I brought out the little potty to get her familiar.

The day I brought the potty out, Taylor told me "poo poo" again, but by the time I got upstairs she had already gone a bit in her diaper. Then she sat on the potty for a minute and did nothing. After that she walked over to bathroom and peed on the floor :) I'm not ready to start the potty training just yet, but I feel that we will definitely be starting earlier with Taylor than we did with Ella.

No comments: