Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick day

Ella had a fever of 101.8° at school yesterday, so I had to pick her up early. We also have to stay home from school today because she has to be fever-free for 24 hours before returning.
She definitely has a cold, but her fever is all gone today. She is stuffy and it sounds pretty funny to hear her try and say "Elmo" with a stuffy nose.
Here are just a few pics that I took while at home with her today. We attempted a single ponytail to contain her wild mane. I can't wait for her hair to be all one length so that we don't have to battle every morning anymore.


And her last canine tooth has finally broken bringing her tooth total to 16!!!

2 comments:

Fishvb24 said...

Look at that perfect smile! I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

I LOVE HER HAIR IN A PONYTAIL!!!
ELLA YOU KEEP GETTING PRETTIER AND PRETTIER!!!
I LOVE YOU!!
~MEENA~