Monday, March 23, 2009

40 weeks!!!!

So, tomorrow I am officially 40 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor today for the results of my blood test, a blood pressure check and a non stress test for the baby. The non stress test looked good and the results of the blood test came back fine. Also, my blood pressure was down (though still considered borderline-high) and there was protein in my urine again. This means that I am still on watch for preeclampsia, but that my doctor is going to let me continue to wait and hopefully go into labor on my own. I am scheduled for a c-section on Wednesday April 1st unless this little girl decides to arrive before then. I still have to go back on Thursday to turn in a 24 hour urine collection and another bp check and nst, but I am very happy that the doctor is letting me wait this one out a bit longer. Baby is still very high up, so I'm really needing this baby to drop so that I can go into labor on my own.

I will continue to update if anything changes.