Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gianna's 3rd birthday party

Happy Birthday to Gianna! We helped Gianna celebrate her third birthday at her party in Schaumburg. I thought it might be fun to go swimming, but none of my maternity suits fit at this point and I wasn't about to buy one this late in the game! So Papa was ready and willing to enjoy the party and play in the water with her.

Ella was a bit hesitant at first, but she had a great time. She kept wanting to get out and say hi to me and then go back into the water. Since she can't be submerged under water (b/c of her tubes), we decided to keep her glasses on her to swim so that she could see while she was playing.You sure can tell that Ella is growing and losing that baby weight from these pictures.








4 comments:

Fishvb24 said...

Wow, Ella you really have thinned out and shot up! Your bathing suit is adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun playing in the water.
-Fisher

oma said...

I don't know who's having more fun. well I guess it's a toss up. great job J.P

LoriD said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love how she's waving too! And WOW, she's SUPER skinny!!! She really has become a 'Little Girl' and no longer a 'baby'!!! Good think you have another Baby on the way!!!

Gramma said...

Ella, you are so cute in your swim suit (& everything else.) What nice birthday parties your friends have.

Love, Grampa & Gramma